my blogs

enjoy reading my blogs.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

17 Months of Togetherness

Happy and inlove


Thought I would write this just to tell you again and remind you how much you mean to me, and how much I LOVE YOU. annoying as that is to you ;)

To be perfectly honest YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME. I don’t know where I would be without you, or what I would do without you for that matter. You make me the happiest girl in the world, and can always make me laugh or smile whatever you do. You could probably make me cry as well, but I hope that wont happen. Another point is that I am so, so lucky to have you, beautiful, because I don’t know when or why you started liking me but I cant think of anyone more perfect to do so. I wouldn’t change it for absolutely anything. whenever I think of you, that is never far from my mind. I will always be there for you whenever you need me or anything. Nothing means more to me than seeing you happy and whatever that takes, I will ensure you are happy. I never forget that I am lucky to even know you, and I love everything about you and who you are, and that isn’t going to change. You stole my heart and it is TOTALLY YOURS, for however long you want it.

I love you so much, and I am yours forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment