my blogs

enjoy reading my blogs.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sanctuary: Rise Above Adversity

I watch and I pray. I value what I have rather than mourn over what I Lose. Moreover, I go out about life not expecting, demanding or judging because all these lead to suffering. As a comic strip once said: Blessed are they who expect nothing for they shall not be disappointed. It may sound humorous but there is so much wisdom in it. I've experienced losing EVERYTHING, or so it seems, but because if what I practice, I know that whatever I have-my life, friends, love-are all God-given and therefore this tells me that I am "covered". No need to recover.

We have a choice: to live a life of never-ending suffering or a life of true joy and genuine peace. It's all in the attitude. It's all in the choices you make. And you are never too young or too old to start..

No comments:

Post a Comment